Prepare Your Property To Show
- Prepare properties to appeal to the best residents.
- Recommended work and bids are submitted to you for approval.
- All work is supervised and inspected.
Market Your Property For Rent
- Your property is marketed around its best features.
- Your property is promoted on popular websites including Zillow, Trulia, and Craig’s List.
- Signs alert local residents of the property’s availability.
- Marketing strategies are tailored to meet the needs of unique situations, including marketing on the Multiple Listing Service.
- All leads are professionally pursued.
Screen Your Applicants
- Applicants are screened for:
- Rental history
- Credit history
- Criminal history
- You have final approval.
Move Your New Tenant In
- All needed lease documents are prepared:
- Lease Agreement
- Move-In Inspection Form
- Keys, Remotes, Parking Pass Inventory
- Lead-Based Paint Disclosure Form
- “Protect Your Family From Lead In Your Home” Brochure
- Bed Bug Addendum and Resident’s Information Guide
- Resident’s responsibility to pay rent and maintain the property is explained.
- First month’s rent, security deposit, and signatures are all secured.
Collect Your Rent
- Late rents are aggressively pursued:
- Rents are due on the first day of the month; there is no grace period.
- Notifications are sent on the second day of the month.
- Negative payment trends are responded to before bad habits form.
- Residents are provided various convenient means to pay rent:
- Personal delivery
- Electronic cash payment
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Rent increases are evaluated and recommended as needed.
Maintain Your Property
- Maintenance personnel are available twenty-four hours a day for emergencies.
- Work orders are created for all routine and requested maintenance needs.
- All needed maintenance is scheduled, supervised, and inspected as needed.
- Inspection of property, carbon monoxide, and smoke detectors are made as needed.
- You are consulted and advised of potential problems.
Take Care Of Your Tenant
- Residents are treated professionally with respect and dignity.
- Maintenance and other needs are responded to quickly.
- Residents are given a secure online portal to conveniently:
- Pay rent
- Submit maintenance requests
- Review their payment history and current charges
Provide Accurate Accounting
- Our accounting software is state of the art.
- Electronic rent payments are automatically posted.
- Property expenses are paid accurately and timely.
- Your funds can be paid electronically for faster and more secure payments.
- The Brokers Trust Account is always in balance.
Keep You Informed
- Monthly statements detailing all income and expenses are provided.
- Annual general ledger of all income and expenses are provided.
- An online portal allows you to view or print your financial statements at any time.
- Phones are answered live Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.