Ponderosa Property Management has served Orange County since 1978 and provides maintenance on over 350 houses, condos, and apartments. We are looking for vendors to assist us in the following trades:
- House Cleaning
- General Contracting
- Carpeting and Flooring
Vendor Registration Instructions
- If you would like to be on our approved vendor list, please provide us with the following materials:
- General Liability Insurance: Policy must include one-million for Commercial General Liability with two-million aggregate. Ponderosa Property Management, Inc. must be named as additional insured.
- Worker’s Compensation Insurance: If you have any employees, or if anyone other than yourself works on the job site, we must have a copy of your Worker’s Compensations Certificate. Ponderosa Property Management, Inc. must be named as certificate holder.
- Renovation, Repair & Painting (RRP) Certificate: If you disturb painted surfaces during the normal course of your work, the EPA requires you to have an RRP Certificate. If you do not have this certificate, you can get one by attending a one day class. If you are not sure if you need one, or want more information, please contact our Maintenance Department at 714-921-1622.
- W-9 or Social Security Number.
- Contractor’s License Number if your trade requires one.
- Completed Vendor Registration Form.
Please submit all documentation via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive all your paperwork, we will arrange a meeting in our office to get acquainted and to review our procedures. If you have any questions, call us at 714-921-1622.